Metal Roofing Hollywood
Metal Roof Experts
Metal roofing is the most suitable system that performs well in the extremes of wind, heat, humidity, and precipitation in all areas of the country. At JAE Construction, we use a variety of advanced Hollywood approved metal roofing products that conform to some of the strictest code requirements in the country.
As a professional metal roofing company, we provide quick and efficient service at a reasonable price with fail-safe durability. Unlike many other metal roofing contractors that focus only on residential buildings, we specialize in Hollywood-approved metal roofs for commercial buildings as well, protecting our clients’ businesses from extreme weather conditions and damage.
Metal Roofing vs. Traditional Roofs
Unlike traditional roofs, our Hollywood metal roofing offers a number of benefits.
- Lightweight: Metal roofs have less weight than traditional roofing so you can achieve structural soundness with lighter lumber support.
- Suitable for Areas of Heavy Snowfall: A metal roof allows the snow to quickly slide off, averting not only load accumulation but also the messy water problems which happen in a freeze/thaw cycle.
- Reflective: A metal roof reflects heat away instead of absorbing it, greatly reducing your energy bills.
- Easy to Install: As they are lightweight, you can easily install metal roofs over existing shingles.
- Durability and Strength: With a slight amount of periodic maintenance, a metal roof should provide years of lasting performance.
- Environment-friendly: By installing a metal roof, you don’t have to worry about worn out shingles. You can easily lay roofing felt over the old roofing and install the new metal roof over it. You can even add insulation between the old and new roof, enjoying the dual benefit of conserving energy and fast-tracking the payback period of your investment. Additionally, this insulation acts as a sound absorber.
- Wind Resistant: Most metal roofs feature panels that interlock or interconnect in some way. This provides better wind resistance compared to other roofing materials that just overlap or rely on gravity to hold things in place.
- Fire Resistant: Metal roofs provide long-lasting resistance to airborne sparks and embers, protecting from exterior fires.
Signs You May Need a New Roof
Not sure when you need to replace your existing roof with a metal roof in Hollywood? It’s time to call our team if you see any of these signs:
- Shingle edges are curled or shingle tabs are cupped.
- Bald spots where granules are missing.
- Shingles are cracked or missing.
- Your roof is aging (at least 20 years old).
- Your roof is not properly ventilated which negatively impacts your shingles.
- The roof just looks old and worn.
- The roof deck has dark streaks due to airborne algae.
- Growth of moss on roof surfaces that don’t get much sunlight, especially in cool, moist climates.
- Cracks or breaks in the flashing around vents, skylights, and chimneys, which could lead to leaks.
- Your roof is droopy or sagging, showing signs of trapped moisture, rotting boards, or sagging spots.
Affordable Roofing Solutions
Roofing repair can be expensive, especially if you hire contractors that aren’t expert in roofing solutions. As experts in metal roof repair in Hollywood, people often ask us whether aluminum roofs and metal roofing supplies are expensive.
A metal roof, along with all its accessories like screws, flashing, and ridge caps, can cost about the same as, or within a few hundred dollars of, a shingle roof on an average home. And considering that we use first-class metal roofing that lasts for decades with proper maintenance, the savings over time make metal a smarter choice.
Also, as metal roofs do not degrade the way that most roofing materials do, a properly installed high-quality metal roof will end your periodic “budget drains” for roof repairs or maintenance.
Metal roof shingles are designed to maximize the life of your roof and minimize the costs of damages. In fact, a contemporary metal roof on a home can improve that home’s resale value by 1% to 6% when compared with an asphalt-shingle home. Moreover, you can recover an average of 85.9% of your total cost of a metal roof.
Trust JAE Construction
At JAE Construction, we are certified by all major metal roof manufacturers to install the finest-quality products with comprehensive warranties. We provide copper, steel, aluminum roof shingles, and galvanized steel metallic roofs. Each option is sturdy and made from recycled metal.
Our Hollywood metal roofing experts prioritize speed and efficiency, responding in a timely manner and streamlining the metal roof installation process. We use satellite imaging to ensure all measurements are finalized before we begin working on your roof.
We also provide innovative financing options that can cover up to 100% of your metal roofing project, saving you energy and bettering protecting your property against harsh weather conditions.