Turn to the Best
Our roofing systems offer us protection from the elements and from severe weather conditions. Yet, strong rain, winds, and hail can cause serious damage to your roof. Plus, lack of maintenance and incorrect installation can also wreak havoc.
All of these factors have something in common—they can all cause your roof to leak.
Looking for the best roofing in Fort Lauderdale? We can help!
At JAE Construction, we understand that your house is more than a building project. It’s an investment, it’s a safe haven—it’s a home filled with family memories. Our goal is to help you protect your home and preserve your investment for all the years to come.
The JAE Difference
As one of the best roofing contractors in Fort Lauderdale, JAE Construction Group has the experience, skill, and tools to efficiently repair your property. For more than two decades, our Fort Lauderdale roofing experts have been dedicated to serving clients in our area. We’ll not only help restore your roof, but also provide reasonable and energy-efficient alternatives to save you money.
As reliable roofing contractors, we perform an in-depth roof analysis to help with early detection of leaks, so you can prolong the life of your roof system and detect problems before they do any significant damage.
We prioritize our clients and go above and beyond to provide them with the safest and budget-friendly roofing repair and replacement services. Our 5-star customer reviews and recommendations are testimony of our belief that everyone deserves to live and work in the safest structure possible.
Unlike other roofing companies, we leverage satellite technology to get an accurate measurement of your roof. This helps us bring the right tools and resources required for the project. From solar roofing to impact windows, our Fort Lauderdale roof team is always updated with new and improved methods and materials that deliver consistent and long-term results.
With JAE Construction, you can reduce your homeowner’s insurance by 45%, and have no payments for 17 months.
Signs You May Need Roof Repair
Here are some signs that it might be time to call in a roofer:
- Curled, cracked, or absent shingles: These are all indications that the shingles are nearing the end of their lifespan.
- Dark, dirty, or wet shingles: If shingles are allowing moisture to be trapped, they aren’t doing their job.
- Lots of shingle granules in gutters: Composite or asphalt shingles shed their granules when they start wearing out that often end up into your gutters.
- Wear and tear around roof objects and openings: Chimneys, vents, pipes, and other objects that penetrate your roof are places where deterioration may initially develop.
- Blistering or peeling exterior paint: If your attic is poorly ventilated, moisture or increased humidity can build up near the roofline, which can cause paint to peel or blister.
- Staining on interior ceilings or walls: Your roof’s underlayment may be allowing moisture into your home, which leads to the stains.
- Sagging roof deck: If the decking or rafters in your attic are sagging downward instead of remaining straight, they may be wet from leaking moisture.
How Can We Best Serve You?
JAE Construction offers Ft Lauderdale roofers with unmatched experience when it comes to residential roofing, solar roofing, metal roofing, and commercial roofing. As a premier roofing company, we are aware of the environmental impact of our work. We take pride in our green initiatives that minimize the carbon footprint of each job. Moreover, we specialize in energy-efficient improvements that not only protect our environment but also reduce your homeowners insurance by up to 50%.
Licensed and insured in both general construction and roofing, we cover a wide range of projects including metal roofs, impact windows, solar installation, roof repairs, new construction, remodeling, and additions.
Residential Roofing in Fort Lauderdale
Your roof is essential to the comfort and safety of your home, so if something goes wrong, it can cause serious implications for the rest of your house. That’s why it’s important to make sure that your residential building has the best roof.
Here are some of the top reasons why residential roofing is very important to both the homeowners and the home sellers:
- Residential roofing adds a good curb appeal, promoting fast sale of the property.
- Installing a new roof can also increase the value of your residential building.
- A robust roof helps protect the residents from extreme weather conditions.
- A durable residential roof helps promote safety of the residents by avoiding collapsing incidents.
- Energy-efficient residential roofing helps reduce your electricity bills.
As a reliable and affordable roofer, JAE Construction can also help you finance a repair. Call us today at 954-357-0560 or request a free quote online. With 100% financing, we can achieve the complete roofing repair you need. We look forward to meeting and exceeding your expectations!
Learn More About Our Services
Submit your review